We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer for Sitly to assist us in improving the interface of our platform. This is a part-time job with flexible hours, which can be done remotely or in the center of Amsterdam.
Sitly is a babysitter marketplace matching families with babysitters and operating in 13 countries. Sitly has a custom mobile and desktop site, and android and iOS app. We have a team of 30 remote workers all across the world communicating through slack and video calls.
Our development team is constantly working on adding new features, and improving the current one. As our UX/UI designer you will need to work closely with our Head of Product and developers.
Here are some examples of activities and deliverables:
- Wireframes and UI of new features for our apps
- Improve the current interface of our apps based on user input and data
- Design A/B tests based on the team’s input
- Redesign of certain badly performing webpages
- Apply new illustration styles everywhere
- Creating sprite sheets
- Reorganizing design files and screens in Zeplin
- Exporting assets for the developers, making sure all development tickets have the right design information.
- Some basic graphic design work: e.g. adapting or localising sales material, adjusting app store screenshots, etc.
This is not a one off project but a part-time role in our team. The number of hours will vary per week, roughly between 10 to 20 hours per week.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- Perfect English
- Communicative, proactive, easy-going, you do well in an informal work atmosphere
- At least 3 years of interface design experience
- Proficient in Sketch and Photoshop
- A great and varied portfolio, preferably with a few larger online platforms
- Experienced working in teams and working Agile
For more information or a general chat about the role, please apply! We want to start interviews as soon as possible. Don’t tick all the boxes, but think you’d still be a great match for this job? Please don’t hesitate to apply!
Do note: We are not looking for an agency. We want a 1-on-1 collaboration (this can also be on a freelance basis)
Don’t forget to tell us about your skills, experience and show us the work from other projects (a link to your portfolio if you have one online).
You can send this to our Head of Product:
Marieke Schoutsen – email@example.com