Ugne Aleksandra2 weken geleden
|Ervaring:||Meer dan 5 jaar|
|Spreekt ook:||Engels en Duits|
Over Ugne Aleksandra
Hi, my name is Ugnė. I speak fluent English, Lithuanian, and German. I was born in Lithuania, completed primary school in Austria, did the Middle Years Program in Lithuania at an international school, received my International Baccalaureate Diploma in Denmark, and currently I am doing my bachelors in Psychology here in the Netherlands at Leiden University.
I am very enthusiastic when it comes to taking care or working with kids. They bring me a lot of joy and even as someone studying the human mind I get to learn so much from them and their understanding. I started babysitting at the age of 15 and ever since then it’s something I do in my spare time to make extra money.
I am willing to assist with homework, do fun activities, make food, read stories and other practical and fun tasks.
If interested send me a message and we can have a call to see whether I am suitable for you and your child/children. :)
7 aanbevelingen van ouders
- Such a lovely and welcoming girl! Me and my husband were pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and care. Ugne and the kids became best friends in no time!
- Ugne is an amazing babysitter! She connected with my kid straight away, even though he was super shy.. Ugne can easily come up with interesting activities and is super enthusiastic about it. She also strictly follows guidelines that I provided to her which was a key point for me to communicate with Ugne. Very nice and super friendly girl. I definitely recommend! Thank you Ugne!!!?
- My wife and I have a 4-year-old girl and a 6-year-old boy at home. In these hard times, it is hard to find a trustworthy babysitter that will keep all the hygiene and safety precautions and the children happy. However, Ugne fulfilled both of these. As my children are still growing up and learning to speak properly, she did some fun exercise with them to develop their speaking skills whilst keeping them at joy. She went on a walk with them, baked cookies (which were delicious btw!), played and took care of them very well. To this day, the children still talk about her and how fun it was to spend the day with her whilst we were away. We wont hesitate to have Ugne back as our babysitter!
- I must say I was very satisfied with Ugnes work! It was a lot of fun, and she showed herself from the mature and responsible side every sitter is required to have. The day went, playing in the garden, helping out with homework and boy' did she prepare a nice meal. I'll give her 4 out of 5 stars because she refused to wipe my butt and told me that I was a 22 year old man, so I'd have to do that myself. Some services is apparently not included... But I'd definitely recommend Ugne Aleksandra for anyone who needs time away from their kids! Let's face it... Nobody genuinely loves these bastards, and having a sitter to take care of them 4 or maybe 7 days a week isn't a bad investment for own mental health.Best wishes
- She is a really nice person, who is always trying to do the right thing. I would call her a hard working dream seeker!
- I want to say thank you to Ugnė for babysitting my kids! She was very hardworking and friendly. Both my kids really liked her. We will for sure have her come back in the near future! ?
- Ugne has been taking care of my twin babies and she is very responsible, punctual and efficient. We are truly happy to have her with us!
We hebben een e-mail verstuurd naar :email
Klik op de link in de e-mail om je e-mailadres te bevestigen.
Als je geen e-mail hebt ontvangen: controleer of je het juiste e-mailadres hebt ingevoerd en of de mail niet door de spamfilter is geweerd.